(Cavitation/Laser Lipo/Skin Tightening)
We Help you Get rid of Unwanted Stubborn Fat/Cellulite & loose skin with our amazing
Body Sculpting Services.
Each Session includes all or a combination of Ultrasonic Cavitation, Radio Frequency
(RF) Skin Tightening, Laser Lipolysis, Fat dissolving serums and fat dissolving wraps
(depending on the client and needs of their body & goals).
Body sculpting includes surgical and non-surgical fat reduction procedures. These procedures reduce or remove stubborn pockets of fat to contour and shape different areas of the body.
Here at You Defined, we only offer NON-Surgical/NON-Invasive options to reduce fat and contour and shape the body.
Also known as non-surgical fat reduction. here are many types of nonsurgical fat
reduction procedures including the ones listed below:
Radio Frequency is a revolutionary treatment that firms, tightens and lifts the skin, all without having to go under the knife. This treatment is non-invasive, so it is ideal for those who either don't want to take drastic measures of surgery. Unlike other 'non-surgical lift' treatments on the market, radio frequency actually stimulates the skins own natural renewal of collagen (which as we age, does not renew nearly as fast as when we were younger), resulting in smoother, tighter and younger looking skin. And the best thing is - Radio Frequency delivers great, visible results sometimes from the very first treatment.
This treatment is suitable for everybody, especially those looking to target fine lines and wrinkles or excess skin. Radio Frequency is a relaxing treatment that involves the application of a cosmetic gel and a warm wand passing over the skin in sweeping circular motions. The wand gently heats the lower levels of the skin to approximately 40 C. This tricks the brain into thinking there has been a potential injury and stimulates a healing response. This in turn causes increased collagen production and tightening of elastin fibers. The tightening of elastin fibers is instant, meaning he skin appears tighter and lifted from the first treatment.
The gentle heat also promotes fat cell reduction.
Laser Lipo is a safe, effective, non-surgical and non-invasive revolutionary treatment for the removal of excess stubborn fatty tissue in areas that are normally resistant to dieting and physical exercise. The Laser Lipo sculpting procedure uses a safe lipo laser that heats the fat cells in the targeted area causing them to break down. Over a short period of time the fat deposits are simply absorbed and expelled through our body's natural metabolic process. The introduction of heat into the treated area stimulates collagen production to give a smooth, tightened and sculpted result.
• Burns about 500 calories (in a 30-minute session) as the heat generated by the infrared sauna.increases core temperature similar to a workout.
• Flushes toxins and heavy metals out of the body.
• Promotes the body’s natural ability to fight infections, bacteria and viruses (goodbye, common cold!).
• Aids in opening up the nasal passages (great for sinus issues).
• Increases metabolism and may help with weight loss.
• Helps to clear skin of impurities and may help with acne or blemishes.
• Promotes healing and skin regeneration.
• Improves blood circulation.
• Helps to oxygenate tissues.
• May help to reduce cardiovascular risk factors.
• May help to relieve chronic fatigue.
• Provides pain relief to those with back issues, arthritis, sore muscles and joints.
• Promotes recovery after exercise.
• May help to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
– Yes, they are safe, effective, comfortable, and non-invasive procedures with virtually no side effects. It does not require anesthesia, leaves no scars and does not require any post-care treatment. The ultrasound/radio frequency/laser energy is designed to target fatty tissues beneath the skin only, and does not affect the blood vessels, nerves and connective tissues.
– No, the treatment is painless. A slight tingling sensation or slight buzzing in the ear may sometimes be felt during the treatment but this is not uncomfortable. Some heat sensation may also be felt during treatment but no pain. Any slight reddening of the skin, which may sometimes develop during or soon after treatment quickly, disappears.
– No! You can go about your day after your session! It is actually encouraged to do some cardio or exercising to help expel the toxins from the body. Flush out the toxins through sweat!
– It's extremely important to hydrate yourself before and after your procedure to help flush out the toxins minimum of 8 glasses of water a day, 1 gallon would be ideal! No Alcohol before or after your appointment. Please do not put on any creams/lotions to the area to be treated the day of your appointment.
– You can wear something light and comfortable, something easy to remove or change out of and change back into. You can also feel free to bring a change of clothes if you decide to do the infrared sauna session.
– The ultrasound cavitation machine and ultrasonic waves are able to break open those fat cells and liquefy fat. Ultrasonic Lipo Melts can dissolve up to 30% of your fat cells each time you have a treatment. Answer: Yes it can be permanent if you follow the guidelines for treatment!
– The caffeine blocks your Lymphatic system and dehydrates you. It also restricts your blood vessels and cannot let the melted fat metabolize through the Liver very well.
• Fat Dissolving serums with Electroporation
• Diet and Exercise Regularly
• Body Wraps with Creams offered here at You Defined
• Liquid Lipo Available here at You Defined
• Lymph support and drainage herbs
It's very important to understand that with any technology or weight loss program to understand how our body works and what to avoid when doing these treatments for the best results. This is NOT a miracle procedure, Not a One and Done ordeal. Great results are easier obtained when following a sensible diet, exercising and treating these treatments no different than other methods of removing toxins from you body or a deep tissue massage.
Here is a few tips to help the process along and to see even better results. Of course, Consult with your physician prior to treatments or any diet changes.
- Drink at least (MINIMUM) 64 ounces of water every day, the day of the treatment drink as much water as you can (up to a gallon) to help remove the toxins faster (adding lemon with your water also aids with weight loss and increased energy).
- Eat a sensible diet, avoid unnecessary simple carbs/fatty foods and eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Over the counter herbs Dandelion and Milk Thistle can maximize the detoxifying and cleansing of the liver.
- Avoid alcohol the day of and the day after treatments.
- Avoid Caffeine
- Avoid exposure to the sun after Radio Frequency for a minimum of 48 Hours.
• Pregnant or currently breastfeeding
• Epilectic • Clients with Malignancy or on Chemotherapy
• Clients who recently had surgery
• Those with heart diseases or with a heart pacemaker
• Clients that have Kidney Disease (or gall-stones).
• If you have an embedded metal object (IUD, Stent, or silica gel, etc)
• If you are menstruating (this would be counter-intuitive as you will be bloadted during your menses)
• Sensitive to heat
• Genetic Hypersensitivity
• Always consult with your Physician prior to an treatment or diet changes.
• These are elective procedures and each individual result may vary. No refunds due to the type of service rendered. By continuing to book an appointment you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this business.
Pricing is Per Area. (for multiple/bigger areas or wanting to "add-on" other areas, please contact us for quote):
Body Sculpting (Combination of RF, Cavitation, Laser Lipo, Vib Plate, Infrared Sauna Wrap, Liquid Lipo wrap) Added BONUS Nutrition consultation with all packages.
Area Breakdown (this is counted as ONE Area):
• Abdomen (360 available but less effective than focusing on one area)
• Waist (Love Handles)
• Front of Thighs
• Arms (both)
• Back of thighs (hamstrings)
• Upper Back & Bra Roll Area
• Calves • Inner Thighs
• Outer Thighs
• Lower Back (flanks)
• Hips (Saddle Bags)
You must purchase your package in full, up front. We cannot give you our discounted package pricing if you want to pay per session.
Package Pricing is non-refundable/non-transferable/thirty-day expiration after first session. So Please make sure to read all policies and disqualification list PRIOR to purchasing a package or booking an appointment. Speak to Angelica about all changes required.
For Optimal Results, it's best to do each session twice a week (Minimum 72 hours apart, Maximum 1 week apart). If you wait longer than 1 week between each session, you will not have the best results. Remember, consistency is KEY! **
Due to online booking, we are only able to allow a maximum of ONE reschedule if you purchase a package. Remember - package expires 30 days after first session. So please plan and book accordingly.